[nagdu] STILL DEFIANT: Disabled vet plans to sue Big YSupermarketover ban (video)

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 22:23:32 UTC 2010

Hi Marion,
What an idiot on that bus.  when I encounter people who claim I'm faking
being blind, I tell them in a nice voice, "Yeah, I'm faking it...just so I
can meet an AH (I say the words!) like you!"  that shuts them up.

Yeah, these people seem to have a sign on them that says, "Stupid and
Proud!" LOL!!!

Seriously, it seems that our task in teaching people about the realities of
disability or blindness is never ending - like chasing rainbows and looking
for that pot of gold at the end if it.

Have a great day and keep those bus patrons laughing! LOL!

Lyn and Landon