[nagdu] Tips For Slowing Down?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:00:22 UTC 2010

You could use a quick forward with the harness and then pulling back
quickly, with saying "Steady", if your guide does not slow down, repeat this
move and command. Once you have reached the desired, speed, then praise your
guide. Also using a gentle leader helps slow the pups down.

When I am in a crowded area, both of my guides have done a awesome job of
weaving me in and out of people and things. Just because your going fast, or
walking fast, doesn't mean your barrling through the crowd.

JMO
Marsha