[nagdu] I think this point is importent for cross-posting:Re:[nabs-l] Blind man sues Wienerschnitzel over run-in with tree

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 16 15:49:34 UTC 2010

Hello:

I have no comment on sueing a person regarding a tree but last week I had a
tree branch hit me right in my left eye. Basically knocked me to the ground
and luckily my dog did what he was supposed to when I fall which was to just
stand there staring at me and wondering if that was his fault or not. :) I
did call the city and file a report.  They promised they'd have the tree
trimmed within the next two weeks. I've discovered we have a 311 number that
connects right to city hall where they can direct us to the correct area for
complaints. I learned this last month when a water crew left a cover of a
water meter open right where I take Bogart for his morning ritual. Of
course, when I got home from work, barriers that should  have been put up
were.

We certainly need to speak up with sidewalks are not easy to walk on since
this is the only space we get that is to be safe for us walkers to use.

Gary
I  half fell in this 4 foot hole. After my call I noticed that all the
different types of