[nagdu] I think this point is importent forcross-posting:Re:[nabs-l] Blind man sues Wienerschnitzel over run-in with tree

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 16 16:10:23 UTC 2010

Dan,
    Sargeant is doing awesomely well! He still has a lot of puppy in him but
is learning to channel his energy appropriately! My biggest challenge with
him is helping him understand that he does not always need to be the lead
sled dog! (grin) His puppy raiser told me they called him "Sarge the Barge"!
He does have a tendency of being a little "bargey", ignoring obstacles at
times when he is intent on being the competitive shepherd his genetic coding
predisposes of him. (His sire was a champpion show dog.) I am told we make a
pretty impressive team due to the sizes of both pup and handler! He always
seems to have an intense look about him, making him all the more
intimidating to those who don't know him. Little do they know he is such a
gentle giant. I'll let them think what they may! (grin)

Namaste!
Marion