[nagdu] Deadline for reservations extended

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:17:08 UTC 2010

This is just a brief message to notify everyone that the deadline for room reservations has been extended to this Friday, August 20.  Please make your reservations if you have not yet done so for our service dog symposium, Paws on Progress.

Reservations can be made by calling the Doubletree in Milwaukee at:
(414) 273-2950

If you have any questions, my contact information is below my signature.

Thanks much,
Meghan Whalen, President
Wisconsin Association of Guide Dog Users
262-844-7938
wagdupresident at gmail.com