[nagdu] program harnesses vs pawpower creations harnesses

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 02:59:22 UTC 2010

Good to know!  I want to get a harness and matching kit in lavendar for
dress up occasions -- better with my wardrobe don't you know and have been
tending towards the Laveau style.  Having never used a harness with
stabilizers, I haven't been sure how to evaluate how the ears might affect
our teamwork...  I am thinking they will help for certain situations when it
comes to keeping the handle in position for those times when I'm not holding
it but don't want to take it off...

Then I can keep using our fire engine red sport harness with the reflectors
for our hiking and long walks, where I love knowing the harness is super,
super visible.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney