[nagdu] Consumer report

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 20 19:04:15 UTC 2010

Julie,
    It is unfortunate that some will not share their negative experiences
with a school due to the "repurcussions". I find most schools would rather
ignore such negative comments than take action to correct them. I am of the
opinion that some of the schools take an antiquated view of blindness,
treating their consumers as beneficiaries rather than consumers. If they do
not trust us enough to give us ownership of our dogs, this speaks very
loudly to their view of us as first-class consumers!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala