[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Another Reason for Having Your Own Harness

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Aug 20 20:51:23 UTC 2010

Rebecca, Tami and Marion,

Rebecca, Graduates was probably not a good choice of wording.  Perhaps
students in a particular class would be better.  Everyone who showed up for
at least day #1 would be eligible to participate.

We could have contact info for the interviewer in Braille.  That way if an
individual preferred to call or email the interviewer they could do that.  I
see no problem with people submitting their contact info in Braille or by
email or whatever.

To Tami about getting participant information...there is absolutely no way
the various programs would offer up lists of their clients.  I don't think
it would be ethical to even ask.  I do think it is possible to get them to
distribute some sort of information card/invitation to their students.

Marion, I totally, completely agree with ownership being a key  component to
a quality program that believes in the capabilities of its graduates.  I
still think a survey or report would be beneficial.

JMHO
Julie