[nagdu] Consumer report

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Aug 21 17:15:29 UTC 2010

Cathryn,

I'm not sure if there are specific rules on approval from the board.  I
wouldn't feel comfortable with doing such a project without their approval
and endorsement though.

A third info page on owner training could be added, but the amount of
information to explain how step-by-step is probably more than can even be
contained in a single book.  So the web page would have to be more of an
overview thing or things to consider if a person is thinking about it.

Julie