[nagdu] another reason for having your own harness

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sun Aug 22 01:17:45 UTC 2010

Marion,

I believe that the mobility service dog world has quite a few more choices
than given credit for.  Have you ever taken a look at the State by State
listing on the deltasociety.org site?  In fact, I had put out 12 invitations
to service dog training agencies for our upcoming service dog seminar and
these are just from Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota with the majority
serving nation-wide, and we have 4 attending.  So, I would tend to dispute
the claim of having more choice of dog guide agencies.  In fact, we probably
have less as compared to our peers with mobility impairments.

Respectfully,
Steve