[nagdu] our trip on the USS Intrepid August 9, 2010

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 18:38:35 UTC 2010

of course, I guess it didn't come out right, The Growler Submarine is a walk
through submarine and you know what it was like for them to live in tiny
quarters, I didn't go through because the dog has to go through the small
entrances which I don't remember what they are called and that you have to
go through them. But what I meant to say that if you are in a wheelchair you
wouldn't be able to tour the submarine.  And it is outside of the Intrepid,
so you do not have to do it.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.