[nagdu] Special Day for Maxx and ME

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:30:47 UTC 2010

Today is my 5th Re-birthday, yes rebirthday, that is the day the transplant
recipients celebrate the gift of life, my kidney was given by a dear friend
of mine. And it is also the 5th Birthday of my best friend and Guide Dog
Maxx.  He is the best guide dog in the world.

Now why am I putting this out there today to all of you that maybe saying er
um what does this have to do with this list, well I lost my vision the same
time as my kidneys from diabetes.  The reason I am with the NFB is because I
am blind, that is why I am putting this out there. I would have my guide
dog, etc.  God works in mysterious way as they say, I could have died not
once but twice prior to receiving the gift of life.  But he saved my life to
educate others and help others.

So I am celebrating with my NFB family

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.