[nagdu] Re Consumer Report

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 23 18:32:55 UTC 2010

Hi Julie:

I too think your idea is a wonderful one and would happily do a survey on
the school I went to. When I was recently loking for a school I really
wished there was a user survey I could read. Also, I wish there was a way to
get the Canadian schools added to the existing school survey for us
Canadians when we are looking for schools to go to.

Great work Julie.

Gary