[nagdu] program harnesses vs pawpower creations harnesses

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Aug 24 00:59:28 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Those of you who have Pawpower Creations harnesses, do you like the plastic
or the metal hardware better?  I would think the metal would look more
stylish than the plastic, and there's a chance the plastic could break if it
got stepped on etc.  Just curious. That Laveau style harness sounds really
cool, I may just have to get Sunny one of those.  Sunny is a strawberry
blond golden, wonder which color would look best?  Opinions welcome.

AnnaLisa and Sundance