[nagdu] wisconsin association of guide dog users symposium

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 24 10:46:04 UTC 2010

It appears this did not come through, so I will help re-post:
PAWS ON PROGRESS
A SERVICE DOG SYMPOSIUM

	The Wisconsin Association of Guide Dog Users (WAGDU) welcomes you,
your friends and your colleagues to our service dog symposium this fall.
Below, please find all of the answers to all of your questions, and contact
information, just in case you need additional information.

Registration:  You will be able to register Friday evening or early Saturday
morning.  Registration is $20 for the symposium, and $25 if you wish to
become a member of WAGDU.  You can preregister by calling Meghan Whalen at
262-844-7938 or mewhalen at gmail.com.

Room Reservations:  Rooms must be reserved by Monday August 16 and are $90
per night.  Please contact the hotel directly.
The Doubletree Hotel Milwaukee City Center
611 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(414) 273-2950

Scholarships:  For those attending who are graduated service dog/handler
teams, we are offering a $25 scholarship.  This scholarship is offered on a
first come first serve basis, and there are 40 available.

Symposium:  The symposium will be on Saturday from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
with a break for lunch.  Lunch will be provided.

How can you help?  Whether you are or aren't able to attend, you can help by
collecting or making donations of silent auction items or funds to help with
this and future events for WAGDU.

Raffle:  WAGDU will be holding a drawing for a Nintendo WII on Sunday.
Tickets are $2 for 1 or $5 for 3.  First prize is the WII or cash
equivalent, second is $100 and third is $50.  You do not have to be present
to win.  If you are interested in purchasing tickets, please call
262-844-7938 or email wagdupresident at gmail.com.

Questions:  If you have any additional questions or concerns, contact
information is listed below for our president, Meghan Whalen and our second
vice president, Steven Johnson.
Meghan Whalen
262-844-7938
mewhalen at gmail.com