[nagdu] hot spots

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 16:04:20 UTC 2010

Hello Gary,
hot spots can be something that starts out as an irritation, and
then develops into a infection that should be treated
immediately.
Mine started out, where she was licking and scratching, then it
developed into a spot, that was irritated and had some blood.
I hope this helps,

Robert Stigile
E-mail: rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Skype: robertstigile1