[nagdu] Pit Bulls could once again live in cities with bans

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 13:50:34 UTC 2010

Rox,

Yeah, you know how it is with those people who insist on poodles!  /grin/  I
keep hearing -- although I haven't looked it up -- that poodles are
responsible for more dog bites than any other breed.  Don't know if it's
more mini's and toys than standards, but I guess they can be nervous, nasty
creatures if not cared for or trained properly.

Tami Smith-Kinney