[nagdu] Barking up the right tree?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 17:43:42 UTC 2010

Jewel,

Yup!  I've been trying to explain that to someone recently.  Sigh.  One of
those things that shouldn't be a problem I keep running into since about 5
years ago...  Not worth creating a stink over really, except that now I'm
seeing signs that there could be something brewing so now I need to figure
it out and see if I can head it off at the pass...

Because Federal trumps state, and both trump park rules, so...  Anyway, I'm
coming up with a list of questions to ask the list, just as soon as I figure
out how to present the situation in a sensible fashion...  /smile/

Every now and then I have a period where I have to look up from living my
life and suddenly find myself wishing someone would just, like, do something
drastic to me with a good case of blatant discrimination that everyone can
understand and deal with so that it can just be, you know, dealt with.
/smile/

Anyway, so much for general observations.  Education first, starting with
exactly what you said:  Federal trumps state!  End of story!  Unless state
offers more protections and freedoms...  But this Oregon, so there's not
question on that score.  Sigh.

Tami Smith-Kinney