[nagdu] NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting - Consumer Report

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sat Aug 28 03:51:05 UTC 2010

Catherine,

I like your approach in bringing this to the next level.  I am sure it will
be a worthwhile project after all of the details are hammered out.
Presenting this to a board of our peers is excellent and I have no doubt
they will give you feedback to shape this into a project that goes beyond
what you initially imagined.  I did just post something to Julie, so please
even glance at the www.deltasociety.org pages to see if they might have
anything even close to the concept you are considering.
Thanks,

Steve