[nagdu] Cleaning Ears

Jess And Saunders jsears1986groups at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:32:24 UTC 2010

Hello All
Today I went to the vet because saunders is scratching his ears a lot. he has a severe ear infection. I use an ear cleaner from petco but just do not like the pasty feeling it gives my hands and how it makes his ears smell. The vet said it looks like I do not dry his ears good enough maybe and when I showed him what I use he said he does not recommend it. Does anyone have any good ear cleaner suggestion and also can people give suggestions of how to get the ears nice and dry after cleaning? Thank you. After this ear cleaner medication ends in a week or 2 and switching him. Love what gdb used so might call them to and find out what they used.
Jess