[nagdu] book reviewers wanted

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Dec 4 15:25:00 UTC 2010

Hello all!

I have just completed the rough draft of my book on owner training my guide dogs.  I would very much appreciate a few people willing to critically read through it.  I am looking for people willing to freely offer feedback on the book in terms of content, readability, possible improvements, areas that need further explanation etc.

The book is approximately 30,000 words, which is about 50 single spaced pages in MS Word.  I will send the book as a MS word attachment in .doc format.    I only need a few people to review the book for me.   I am looking for people with a variety of backgrounds with guide/service dogs so that I can get viewpoints from different perspectives. I'm sorry I can't offer any financial compensation for your time or effort.

If your interested, please email me privately at:
julielj at windstream.net

Thanks muchly!
Julie