[nagdu] Guiding Eyes Graduate Featured on ABC-TV's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition this coming Sunday, December 5 at 8 pm EST

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 21:19:50 UTC 2010

Guiding Eyes Graduate Featured on ABC-TV's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
this coming Sunday, December 5 at 8 pm EST

Graduate Andre Anderson and his Guiding Eyes dog Valentine are featured on
this Sunday's segment of the popular television program. Andre and his wife
run a counseling program out of their home to help other people with vision
impairments live independent lives. Because their house was in a state of
utter decay - unsafe for their work, for themselves, and their two
children - they applied to Extreme Makeover.

Sunday's program tells the story of Andre's journey and reveals the
magnificent new home that the program's team built for his family. The home
is fitted with new technology specially designed to make Andre's life easier
and more productive.

"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" airs on ABC.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com