[nagdu] a couple questions

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Dec 6 17:58:20 UTC 2010

You make some really good points.
I think all of the schools have their problems.
Doing your research is important.
My roommate has a Leader dog.
It is true that they do own the dogs for two years, and you then can apply
for ownership.
Which did and was granted ownership.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
Facebook Melissa R. Green
Twitter melissa5674