[nagdu] Plane makes emergency landing after dog bites two onplane

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Mon Dec 6 18:36:57 UTC 2010

Well, one only hope that the village idiot unable to manage a pet gets a
nice Xmas present this year--a Bill from the airline including the
following:

1  covering the additional costs of an unscheduled landing, (and that in
itself is a considerable expense,)

2.  Coverage of any costs incurred by passengers as a result--this might
include any hotel expenses because of missed connections, any transportation
costs which other passengers may not have had to pay as a result of the
flight diversion.

3.  And that good old chestnut which we sometimes have in Canada called pain
and suffering sufficient to placate any other passengers and their loved
ones inconvenienced in anyway by the stupid monkey brain too irresponsible
to train and control their own pet.

4.  Said dog should get a new master.

Damn, did I miss anything?

Doug: Speaking the plane truth.