[nagdu] Did anyone watch the home makeover show yesterday.thefamily has a guide dog and are diabetics, but they didn't go into any of that at all.

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Dec 6 20:05:11 UTC 2010

No, I watched that Home Makeover Show years ago about the policeman who lost
his vision in a gunshot accident in Florida.  I learned that if I have a
different type of flooring and wall texture in every room, I'll always know
where I am. *smile*

Julie

yesterday.thefamily has a guide dog and are diabetics,but they didn't go
into any of that at all.

> Julie, you lost yet?
>
> CL

>>> fixed.  If they are a company or business out there helping other blind