[nagdu] a couple questions

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Tue Dec 7 03:46:37 UTC 2010

Yes it is actually partners with a school in Australia, and one somewhere
else I don't remember where.  This one is in Honolulu.  The website is www.
eyeofthepacific.com
I will double check that address, but I think that is it.

Best wishes from the Pawpower pack!
Bristol, Mill'E, Rudy, and Laveau

Pawpower Creations, Products designed with you and your Canine in mind
Bob Blackner/Rox'E Homstad
504-312-2609
pawpower at cox.net
www.pawpowercreations.com
Custom made guide dog harnesses, leashes, collars, and relieving harnesses.

With eye upraised his master's look to scan,
The joy, the solace, and the aid of man:
The rich man's guardian and the poor man's friend,
The only creature faithful to the end.

George Crabbe