[nagdu] a couple questions

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 06:04:53 UTC 2010

I wasn't going to put my foot down about it, but I was thinking more and
after thinking about it more, I'm putting my foot down.  HI, even though
they can control what goes in and out shouldn't be doing what they are
doing.  We should be able to travel freely among the states without needing
to go through a process to get our dogs into a state.

Jordan