[nagdu] UK: Guide Dog saved from icy death

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Dec 7 16:58:36 UTC 2010

Did she let the dog run off leash or did the dog escape and she for
whatever reason didn't realize it? And, maybe she didn't realize that
the ice was thin? A lot of people don't which is how ice skating deaths
happen, people don't realize that their body puts a lot of pressure on a
small area.
I barely read the article so if all this was explained I missed it.
We've all done something dumb at least once. Most of us just don't make
headlines.