[nagdu] a couple questions

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 7 17:27:28 UTC 2010

Brenda,

Well said!  And you're right:  Horror stories are far more prevalent than
simple satisfaction with nothing to complain about.  /smile/  You can never
have too much information, and in public discussions, you might notice
trends in what people say, good or ill, about this school or that.
Ultimately, though, you will decide based on what is important to you.

These discussions are always interesting and informative.

Tami Smith-Kinney