[nagdu] Did anyone watch the home makeover show yesterday. thefamily has a guide dog and are diabetics, but they didn't go into any of that at all.

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 7 17:37:15 UTC 2010

Me, too!  I noticed that my own style of organization was hopelessly wrong
and that I would have to everything according to the rules they came up with
because they know about blind people...

So now, when I'm frustrated with life, I'm like a stupid 5 year old, just
throwing things around, thenn wondering why I get so frustrated when I need
to find anything...  I still get where I'm going with what I need (well, if
I own what I need, but that's another matter).

The only things I truly lose on a routine basis and have to scurry around
looking for at the list minute are my guide dog harness and my cane.  Which
I am *sure* I always put away in exactly the places they belong.  I don't
know what that's about, but I keep catching myself doing it.

Still, I survive, and my dog does, too.  /smile/  She thinks it's funny to
point out stuff for me so we can go when I suddenly notice that I've gone
stupid messy again.

Does one ever grow out of that, or am I permanently regressed to rebellious
childhood?  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney