[nagdu] Denver City Council rejects service exemption for pit-bullban

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:41:11 UTC 2010

Joran, I know several pits working as service dogs. Pitt bull is actually a group of breeds; the Staffordshier terrior, American Staffordshire bull terrior and the PIT bull terrior just to name a few.  I know a pittbull terrier doing mobility work and a Staffordshire bull Terrior doing PSAID work just to name a few!

Rox
Sent from my iPhone