[nagdu] Hawaii

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Dec 8 14:15:08 UTC 2010

What is of concern to me, Dan, anyway, is that we have to show any
paperwork, have international health certificates, blood tests, and so on,
for a state of the USA in order to be accompanied by our guide dogs.
This is something I've only had to do when I travel to other countries. If I
had to do this every time I traveled to another state here, I'd be forced
not to bring my dog with me often and I'm a safer traveler with a dog.

Yes, I know it may never be resolved, but that's my opinion and what I at
least find objectionable.

Dan W.