[nagdu] a couple questions

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:37:12 UTC 2010

You think I don't know that?
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Marion Gwizdala
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:13 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] a couple questions

Jordan,
    NAGDU has worked on this issue for several years, It is not as simple as

it may seem. Hawaii has absolutely no rabies and they want to keep it that
way! This being said, we are working diligently to make travel there as easy

as possible while taking into consideration all sides of the issue. there
was a time when all animals, even service animals, were subject to a six
month quarantine. These restrictions have eased quite a bit!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala