[nagdu] Hawaii

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:00:59 UTC 2010

We all have our own opinions and ways of seeing this.

I did make the comment that our President is from Hawaii, but that was a
thought.

Both Hawaii and Alaska are of the Continental United States. So when
traveling and Hawaii being the furthest away, there is precedent over these
things, when in the days of the Japanese coming over when Hawaii was still
not a state they sent people with disease to Malachi, so they wouldn't get
others sick.

Yes it is a State of the United but at the same time, they have a right to
be rabies free and we have to follow there laws if we are going there.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com