[nagdu] a couple questions

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:39:54 UTC 2010

OK, I have strong feelings about ownership. What does it say about me if a
school says that I can use their dog but they will continue to own it? Why
does that make sense. I mean, psychologically, the dog is yours I guess, but
if the school owns it, they can without warning come out and take it based
on things they hear from Mr. Know-It-All Public who is judging me because of
what they perceive they saw. I've seen someone have this happen before. And
in principal, if I am trained with a dog and then leave the facility without
ownership of that dog, I do believe it implies that they don't believe me to
be capable of owning it.