[nagdu] Brushing

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Dec 8 20:13:39 UTC 2010

Tracy,
LOL We all need a little more argument in our lives!  it keeps my mind
sharp.  I think I was a lawyer in a previous life...or perhaps a used car
salesman.

anyhow, I'd say Monty is an average shedder and I do brush him a few times a
week.  also I work in an office.  Granted his fur is a lot shorter and
thinner, so even if he would shed like crazy the volume isn't going to be
equal to that of a longer thicker coated dog.

Mostly I am in my office, where he has a rug under the desk.  Every so often
I take the rug home and wash it.  I figure since he spends 95% of the office
time sleeping on that rug, 95% of the loose hair sticks to it.

It's my logic anyhow. *smile*
Julie