[nagdu] certification

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:18:14 UTC 2010

As being a driver myself, I agree.  I am even nervous riding in a car with my husband now.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>