[nagdu] questions I get from my bus driver that is not anaccessible bus just regular bus

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Dec 9 00:27:28 UTC 2010

My .02

My understanding of the law is that it makes no difference what breed the
dog is, no difference where she got the dog, or what people think the dog
will do.  She should be allowed on the bus unless the dog poses a direct
threat.  I'd say that growling and lunging qualify.  but just because the
dog growled once and she was refused on the bus, doesn't mean she can be
refused forever.  She could have addressed the issue through training so the
dog won't growl anymore.

HTH
Julie