[nagdu] a couple questions

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 9 04:50:01 UTC 2010

Rx,

Attitude is everything!  The more time goes by, the less I manage the poker
face and just let my disgust with the other person's behavior show.  Most
people are delightful, and I'm happy to let that show on my face.  But by
now, I'm just to old and snarly to worry much about the feelings of idiots
who insist on getting in my face to show off how rude and idiotic they are.
/evil grin/

And now, back to our regularly scheduled lives...  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney