[nagdu] Hawaii

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Dec 9 13:50:52 UTC 2010

i just read muy post and I meant to say that Julie does not, repeat does not
need to apologize  for her statement. We all of us tend to be to sensitive
and quick to judge. Apples are apples, and oranges are oranges, lets try not
to upset the apple cart to much with off beat comparison. keep it real and
on point. Julie I apologize for that typo.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.