[nagdu] Hawaii

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:27:40 UTC 2010

I actually ran into that once, I think it was with Greyhound.  I put my foot
down pretty quickly.  Nowhere did I say that we would have to carry a card
of proof of disability.  The card would be proof that the dog is a service
animal which would be obtained by submitting proof of disability.  Same goes
for markings on the harness to indicate that the animal is a service animal.
Jordan