[nagdu] Hawaii

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:40:34 UTC 2010

I can't argue with that,  I'm looking at things and there has to be a way to minimse the chance that someone will pass off a pet as a service animal.  I had this very thing occur recently at a place I frequent,  and I've never seen September get that distracted.  What's worse is that I had an extra large mocha in my right hand that was really hot in my right hand and had to somehow get my dog's attention without being able to do a two handed correction.  I think I ended up kicking or kneeing her, whixh I don't like doing at all.
Jordan