[nagdu] Hawaii

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:58:53 UTC 2010

As being a consumer, I like this way of thinking.

Case in point: If a bought a TV and a month later, I tell a friend of mine
in the store were I bought it from that I put it in my living room and
attached a Wii to it, the salesman shouldn't have the right to tell me, you
didn't ask if you can do that.

Or if I ask here on NAGDU and GDF alumni list I am thinking of changing my
dogs food to a healthier one instead of IAMS, I should get why did you
change the dogs food without asking us first.

I own Maxx I decided on that, but even if we don't have the ownership,
shouldn't it be up to us what we feed them without feeling like we are doing
something wrong.

Sometimes I do feel that way, I know I shouldn't but I do.

The school shouldn't give anyone that feeling at all.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com