[nagdu] questions I get from my bus driver that isnot anaccessible bus just regular bus

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:35:31 UTC 2010

No, no, no.  If it is a pet, and it is being passed off as a service animal,
then there needs to be evidence of such use.  If it is a pet, and the
business doesn't make it leave, and a person who has a legit service animal
gets injured in the business because his dog gets distracted, guess who is
liable.
Jordan