[nagdu] Interesting

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 04:56:56 UTC 2010

Tonight got a bit interesting.  First of all the darn Xmas Parade was
tonight and people decided to park where ever they wanted.  That made
crossing the train tracks pretty difficult since the crossing for the
sidewalk was blocked, and I ended up triping over the rails since there was
no good way to get across.  Second, since the parade had the traffic messed
up, I took a completely different route back.  September did perfectly,
which is odd because most new routes I have to really encourage her, but not
this time.  Needless to say, I was hoping to avoid the parade, buit I still
got caught up in it.

Jordan