[nagdu] Proposing New List Rules

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Dec 11 17:52:07 UTC 2010

Hello,.
I find all the rule changes reasonable.
The only one I beg to differ with is the one about sharing something amazing
or impressive our dogs do.
Saying that these are things sighted folks will "oo and aa" over is I
believe, unnecessarily sarcastic.
It's natural to want to share things that are good not just complaints about
distractions, etc.
By the same tokens we could say "let's not write about problems, because all
dogs have them" or  "let's not write about dog handling issues because guide
dogs shouldn't have those issues".

So, we should share the good as well as the bad.

Fraternally,

Dan W.