[nagdu] contact with puppy raisers/walkers

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Tue Dec 14 22:39:29 UTC 2010

Well, I won't go in to a great long argument since thie unfortunate policy
will probably die in a few years, and I've heard all the tedium about why it
exists.  To repeat myself, I only want choice and if I make the wrong one,
that's my problem.  That to me is treating one like a truly respected adult
person.  If you aren't mature enough to handle whatever results occur as a
result of the contact which you have approved, simple, don't do it.

Doug: I swear a lot--please, thank you, and other nastiness.