[nagdu] Chip tag

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 00:45:38 UTC 2010

Hi guys,
I use a small split ring that I get at the hardware store and I have NEVER
had one of those fall off.  the ones that DO get lost are the tiny split
rings that come with the tags.  I don't know the size of the ring I use but
it is bigger than the ones you get with the tags - maybe an inch and a half
across?

They are kind of hard to open to put the tag into and then on the collar -
but they don't break or bend open to release a tag out into god knows where!
They stay firmly attached to the collar until I take it off to put on
another collar.

I keep a narrow buckle collar on Landon with his tags on it - he has a
rainbow collar (for LGBT Pride!) and I keep that on him at all times.  there
are no tags on the choke chain so I can remove that when I want to.

Lyn and Landon