[nagdu] Direct Communication With Puppy Raisers

Danielle Larsen dnlarsen75 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:28:34 UTC 2010

yeah. see, that's the type of summaries ipersonally like.
Like the puppy I have now. I could write a ton of fun things about the dogs
growing up ...
It's actually ncie to have tha tkind of feedback .
i like to knwo what other handlers think. My roommate who co raises with me
has a TSE guide, but it's niec to hear alternate opinions.

I love puppy raising, and I love getting feedback from handlers. It helps me
to make sure that i'm doing everything i can !!

<3
Danielle and Bear (TSE puppy in training)