[nagdu] Home Safe! Was Looking for Lost Guide Dog

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 22:14:27 UTC 2010

Oh, Gary.  Poodles are command optional and then some!

Your only choice is to let your poodle train you to do what it wants you to
do when it does what you want it to do.  Just try not to admit to yourself
that this is what is really going on, and you'll be fine.  /smile/

What was that wonderful phrase Rox came up with a while back to describe it?
Some dogs obey you.  Others turn your request over to the Internal Executive
Committee for consideration.  They will get back to you with an answer when
they're ready.  /lol/  That describes Mitzi poodle perfectly.

Tami Smith-Kinney